Top Up Service
The Eniac Electronic Top-up solution enables operators to provide prepaid mobile top-up of any value, anywhere, at any time, via online payment or through retail distribution channels.
Built on the Eniac platform, this flexible system enables secure variable airtime value top-ups. By replacing physical recharge vouchers, operators can offer a more convenient, cost-effective top-up method, enhancing end-user experience.
How does Electronic Top-up work?
The Electronic Top-up solution is a distribution mechanism to replace physical prepaid top-up vouchers with virtual voucher-less airtime. The solution implements a hierarchical distribution model for distributors, sub-distributors and retailers and moves virtual airtime value between these entities in real-time.
The operator defines the business rules including the distribution hierarchy, pricing, discounts and commissions. The commission structure is flexible, and all commissions are calculated automatically in real-time. All transactions are secure and are verified before being committed. A transaction can be reversed at any stage prior to being committed.
Operators maintain control over the distribution network, top-up products, pricing, and margin, ensuring adequate sales coverage across their entire distributor and customer base while being shielded from direct reseller management and associated costs. Prepaid Operators can achieve savings in the areas of voucher production, warehousing, distribution, and fraud while offering an improved top-up service for their customers.
What is in our offer?
- Supports cash based payments where no settlement is required
- Supports traditional payments requiring multi-party settlement
- Distribution agents can be prepaid, or invoiced in arrears for sales
- Fully electronic – eliminates voucher production and distribution costs
- Operates in real time – operator and distributors always know their stock levels
- Multi-level distribution hierarchy
- Gives the operator greater control over the distribution and reseller network
- Supports fixed and variable top-up denominations
- Eliminates reseller fraud and bad debt
- Interfaces to a wide range of prepaid systems
- Versatility in integrating with various agent terminal types such as EFTPOS terminals, web portals, mobile apps and IVR.
Why Eniac Electronic Top-Up solution?
- Open up new distribution opportunities, and enable operators to target their products to new market segments through the creation of a low cost, high volume mobile retail network that can drive new ways to sell prepaid mobile airtime
- Savings in distribution and manufacturing costs, leading to a reduction in the minimum top-up amount Higher margins due to streamlined business process Quickly configure and launch new products to consolidate a market lead, or quickly adapt to market changes or competitive strategies
- Streamline management of distribution channels with the added potential to sell directly to end-users
- Real-time tracking and monitoring of business performance
- Reduced risk of fraud and theft by eliminating physical vouchers