The proliferation of mobile devices, changing consumer expectations and a challenging business environment makes a compelling case for you to step up your banking services to remain competitive and profitable. Mobile payments solutions can provide you with opportunities to widen your services basket retain customers and earn more revenue.
We are a leader of technology for multifunctional mobile payment solutions and offer a complete program of products and complementary solutions. Our mobile solution included:
- A wide range of Mobile payment such as QR Code payment & Customized Mobile Apps
- Top Up Service
- Value Added Service
- E- wallet
- Tourism and insurance products
We offer the entire range of products for mobile payment solutions. We provide all the relevant services, including card issue, card acceptance (acquiring), back end processes and a call center. With our innovative products, we guarantee secure data and payment transfer. All solutions are easy to use, with multilingual system connections and are fully available as white label solutions. They are suitable for every business model. The mobile card reader allows smaller retailers, in particular, to offer their customers increased payment convenience.
Also Eniac is a Native, web, and hybrid payments application development for mobile phones and tablets on Android, iOS, plus Windows Mobile platforms.
Eniac’s Electronic Top-up solution enables operators to provide prepaid mobile top-up of any value, anywhere, at any time, via online payment or through retail distribution channels.
Built on the Eniac’s platform, this flexible system enables secure variable airtime value top-ups. By replacing physical recharge vouchers, operators can offer a more convenient, cost-effective top-up method, enhancing end-user experience.
- Custom mobile wallet / e-wallet app development and integration using 3rd party platforms including the popular our wallet backbone such as happy card and loyal bank.
- Development of mobile / e-wallet platforms for making payments with debit, credit, gift, loyalty, and prepaid cards, plus custom integrations to 3rd party vendors.
- Payments / purchasing solutions for mobile apps with custom integrations to CRM card-on-file platforms for shopping cart purchases and bill pay
Value- Added Services
Value-Added Services Will Drive Mobile Payments and Bring Benefits for Customers and Retailers.
We investigate the role of Value Added Services (VAS) in consumers' adoption of mobile payments. VAS is supplementary digital services offered in connection with mobile payments.
We found that intention to adopt mobile payments increases as VAS are introduced and that this increase comes from a positive change in perceived usefulness, compatibility, and Convenience.
Insurance and Tourism Products
- Our Insurance service in mobile App is a comprehensive solution for online insurance evaluation and sales under the oversight of Central Insurance of IRAN. We are now offering every type of insurance such as auto, liability compensation, property, travel and fire insurances.
- One of the most important facilities is smart comparing and selecting convenient service among insurance provider. Issuing of purchased insurance services is being performed online with free delivery.
- Our Tourism Mobile app help users for planning travel, accommodation bookings, ticket bookings, car booking, route mapping, and more. However, these are just the basic uses of tourism mobile app, and more tourist services can be delivered.
Mobile Apps are faster
Applications are usually 1.5 times faster than mobile websites and they perform actions much faster too.
Users love highly tailored content according to their preferences. It’s like offering them a tailored communication in the language they speak and understand. User-centric personalization is critical in making their experience delightful. Personalization can be based on a user’s interest, behaviors, location, culture etc. And mobile apps make it easy to cater personalized experiences.
Instant Online and Offline access
All mobile apps offer instant access by a tap. They allow users to consume their content quickly offering seamless experience via storing vital data that can be accessed offline too. Some apps like banking, storefronts, retail, ticket booking and news work both online and offline. i.e.
Using device features
Mobile apps have an added advantage where you can code an app into utilizing various features of a native device. So, once downloaded they can use features like Camera that can scan PFDs, QR and Bar codes and NFC to use for payments, GPS to connect with maps and other services and accelerometer, gyro meter and compass that can be utilized for thousands of different purposes.
Push Notifications and instant updates
In-App notifications are received when a user opens an application on their devices. Push notifications are received on devices regardless a user opens an app or not. Basically, the update and promotional notifications which you receive on your devices on a daily basis are Push Notifications.
Productivity Improvement and Cost reduction
The biggest benefit of mobile apps is that it increases communications between your family, friends, and service provider by sharing the same resources and place to order, give replies and train about your products and user behavior.